This course gives you an excellent base of Secretary focused skills that you can easily transfer into the workplace. It has been designed to help those seeking a career as an Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, or Secretary for example. You’ll gain the professional skills that employers seek out in their employees.
Why enroll in this program?
Acquire the skills, knowledge and certification needed to advance your career in administrative support. Our skilled teachers will help you learn the principles and methods used in the business world today. Call to learn more.
- The program is officially recognized by the Québec Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sports.
- The professional training you receive opens doors to many jobs in both the public and private sectors.
- The technological skills acquired are essential for employment in an office environment.
- The expertise obtained is in great demand.
- Financial aid is available for eligible candidates at www.afe.gouv.qc.ca/en/
- Provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to design document formats for business correspondence and to translate business correspondence.
- Teach students the basic functions of spreadsheet software and advanced functions of word processing software.
- Train students to carry out common accounting tasks manually and electronically; use database and presentation software.
- Instruct students to manage administrative information and use telecommunications tools.
- Teach students to understand and identify various approaches to quality time management.
- Help students practice oral and written communication skills in both English and French.
|Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process||15||1|
|Proofread the spelling and grammar of English texts||75||5|
|Perform word processing tasks||90||6|
|Ensure the quality of written English||60||4|
|Provide customer service||60||4|
|Perform document management||60||4|
|Write business texts in English||60||4|
|Carry out accounting operations||90||6|
|Produce business correspondence||75||5|
|Produce tables and charts||60||4|
|Prepare the visual design of documents||90||6|
|Write and format business texts in French||90||6|
|Update information published on digital media||30||2|
|Interact in French in a business setting||45||3|
|Follow up on business correspondence||75||5|
|Carry out activities related to the organization of meetings and events||60||4|
|Provide technical support||30||2|
|Coordinate multiple tasks||45||3|
|Enter the workforce||90||6|
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.