- 450 hours
- 30 credits
Whether you’re thinking about a career in sales, just getting started at your new sales job, or managing entry level sales people, this course will provide you a valuable perspective on your sales career. You’ll start out the course with an overview of what it takes to be successful in sales. It might surprise you. You’ll learn why most people have it all wrong about sales!
The following five lessons will cover the inbound sales methodology, a framework used by thousands of sales professionals to get started in sales. You’ll learn the difference between active and passive buyers, and how to build relationships and earn their attention. You’ll learn why understanding the buyer’s context is imperative providing them solutions. In this course, you’ll gain the fundamental knowledge required to be successful in sales. By investing your time in sales training, you’re already ahead of the curve.
Why enroll in this program?
You will complete this program virtually and in your own way! Our career interview will help us to tailor this program to your goals. A teacher is on hand at all times to support and guide your learning process through individualized coaching and personalized goal setting. Call us today for more information!
This program is officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
Financial assistance is available for eligible applicants at www.afe.gouv.qc.ca/en/
To acquire the knowledge, ability and attitude necessary to become a qualified sales representative, establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers, manage sales territories, and adapt quickly and easily to a wholesale establishment.
- Persons who hold a DVS will be granted recognition of equivalent learning OR,
- Persons practicing an occupation related to the program of study.
- Open to legal residents of Québec, 16 years of age or older.
- Birth certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate or proof of landed immigrant status is required.
- Latest school transcript is also required.
- Other documents may be requested.
- This program is officially recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement Supérieur.
- Financial aid is available for eligible candidates at afe.gouv.qc.ca/en/
|Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process||30||2|
|Establish professional relationships as a sales representative||75||5|
|Manage their time and their sales territory||45||3|
|Perform operations in business mathematics||60||4|
|Represent a company for the sale of goods and services||120||8|
|Develop prospects within a given sales territory||60||4|
|Enter the work force||60||4|